Change the Game 50|50
MLSE Foundation – License #1221218
Raptors Change The Game 50|50 – Nov 15-Dec 2/21
Rules of Play:
- Sales for this event are available at 5050.raptors.com from Nov 15, 2021, through Dec 2, 2021. Tickets are also on sale in-arena on November 28, 30 and Dec 2/21.
- Tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets prices are 5 for $10 / 15 for $20 / 100 for $50/ 250 for $100
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note, Ltd.
The draw dates for this event are as follows:
- Early Bird prize #1 drawn November 16, 2021 – Siakam jersey
- Early Bird prize #2 drawn November 19, 2021 – VanVleet jersey
- Early Bird prize #3 drawn November 20, 2021 – Anunoby jersey
- Early Bird prize #4 drawn November 22, 2021 – Trent Jr. jersey
- Early Bird prize #5 drawn November 25, 2021 – Barnes jersey
- Early Bird prize #6 drawn November 27, 2021 – Boucher jersey
- Early Bird prize #7 drawn November 29, 2021 – Raptors tickets Jan 7/22
- Early Bird prize #8 drawn December 1, 2021 – Raptors tickets Jan 23/22
- Main 50|50 jackpot drawn December 2, 2021
- Early Bird prizes are autographed Toronto Raptors jerseys valued at:
The winners of Early Bird draws remain in the main draw to be eligible for the main 50|50 prize.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50|50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draws.
- The amount of the 50|50 will be monitored on website and will be 50% of the total sales for that draw.
- The winning numbers will be announced on the online storefront, and the MLSE Foundation website. The winners will also be contacted directly by a representative from MLSE Foundation by phone and/or email.
- Winners can claim prizes by contacting the MLSE Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A winner may complete the claim process in-person at an agreed upon location that ensures social distancing, or, choose to complete the claim process online using a remote process approved by the MLSE Foundation. 50|50 winners will be awarded prize amounts by EFT once processed.
- Winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date on which the draw ticket was purchased.
- During the claim process, a winner must provide photo identification and verify their email address and mailing address in order to claim their prize.
- A certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, and receive an EFT in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, a printout and an electronic copy of the winning ticket will be held on file for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated back to the MLSE Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted on the online storefront.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505)